Sunday 5 April 2009

Communications Co-ordinator

Communications Co-ordinator
Communications Department
£22,126 - £26,391
Following a significant reorganisation of its corporate Communications department, the University now wishes to appoint an experienced individual who will support communication channels between the University and key stakeholder and customer groups through its CRM database.
You will co-ordinate the operation of direct mailings, both print and digital, and manage the interface with the external fulfilment house. You will also support the department by carrying out a number of administrative functions.
Experience of direct marketing is essential, as is prior knowledge of CRM packages. This is a varied role, working with on a wide range of corporate communications and marketing projects, and the successful candidate will be enthusiastic, outgoing, and well organised.




Dear Sir,

I read the information for the job of “Communications Co- ordinator” on a website and I found it really interesting.

I am very interested in the job because I have just finished my studies of Advertising and Public Relations. Since I was young I have been studying English so I think that the language would not be a problem for me, also I think that it would be interesting to practice the language abroad.

I have never worked in a big business, but I think that it is a very good opportunity to learn how to work in a business. I know that the experience is essential to apply for this job but I find it really interesting and I would like to try. Marketing subject was one of my favourites when I was studying.

Yours faithfully,

Carlota Muñoz.

No comments: