Thursday 2 April 2009

environmental journalism formative scholarships

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is José Coloma Miró and I’m very interested in the summoned environmental journalism formative scholarships. I have a degree in Environmental Science and now I’m studying the degree of Journalism.

Since approximately three years ago I started to be interested in communications and how I could apply them to the environmental context.

After searching for information about the profile of the environmental and science journalist and the possibilities of getting that kind of job, I decided to register in the degree of Journalism when I had finished my studies in Environmental Science.

In December 2007 I presented my final degree project, which supposed the conclusion of my formation in environment. I decided that during the 08/09 academic year I would start to study journalism. That’s why I think this scholarship is a great opportunity to begin in environmental journalism and, together with the Journalism degree, get a formation in that field in a theoretical and practical way.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully
,
José Coloma Miró

No comments: