Thursday 2 April 2009

Trafficker Executive job offer

Gema Pons Company
C/ ******
Alicante ******
Mobile: 626 ********
gemapons@hotmail.com

Dear Ms Arnold,

I am applying for the Traffic Executive position posted on http://www.nma.co.uk/. At your convenience, I’d appreciate the opportunity to discuss the position and my candidacy with you. You can find my CV attached to this e-mail.

I am looking to bring my marketing, client-focused and communication skills to succeed in the trafficker position.

Pertinent experience and skills for the posted position include:

- Extensive knowledge of CRM tools and CMS systems. I made a course about online advertising where I adquired knowledge about online tools and systems.
- MS office applications (Excel, word , power point...).
- Management tools. My experience include more than two years working with Dart, Eyeblaster, Eyewonder, Atlas...
- I have a wide experience implementing and managing online advertising campaings and liasing other departments as digital team and commercial sales as well as external agencies and suppliers.
- Good listener, desire to learn, passionate about new technologies, very interested in travel lifestyle, organised and responsible.

I would thank you for considering me for the post of trafficker executive and I would welcome the opportunity to have an interview with you in the near future.
I can be reached at 626******* or gemapons@hotmail.com

Thanks for your considerations. I look foward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely

Gema Pons

No comments: